LOTR Symphony
It's finally over!
After all those many crazy practises, it's finally over!
I must say it was a awesome experience, an experience I would most definately treasure.
Ever since I was little, my dad would bring me to KLCC to watch the orchestra pretty often, and it has been my dream ever since to be in an orchestra. I never thought that I would ever get to perform on that stage myself! and with the MPO! I must say it's almost like a dream come true =)
I miss it already, made many new friends there, and I've definately learnt alot too. And my singing has been molded a whole lot too!
The conductor is really funny. Seem to be talking about the middle earth a whole lot during our rehearsal. And his conducting is really funny too! With his head banging and facial expressions XD
The MPO people were really good, our first rehearsal with them, which was a day before our performance, was actually their first time playing the symphony. But yet they were almost flawless. The music was breathtaking, and I loved every moment of it.
I'm so gonna miss all the MIA people! They joined us for the show btw, cos our choir was too small =P

Still waiting for the other photos to be posted on facebook. hehe
This is priceless =)
oh and thank you Teddy for getting me foood! Love you so much la.. hehehe..








1 comment:
Wow. I'm Jealous.
I really wanted to go but I had some family thingy. So sad :(
Post a Comment