The Center of my Life
Worship rally is finally over! It turned out to be pretty good. We did the famous "everything" skit and me and Ashley were the slutty models =3
The speaker, bro Terry, was good =)
Somewhere during the sermon, Ashley and Eunice wanted to go to the toilet, so I simply tagged along. When I came out, I saw Ka Ka running towards me saying that I'm needed. Thinking that they needed me to play the piano, I ran back into the hall. But instead, I heard the speaker calling my name, Christine. Me being my usual blur self just stared right back at him nodding my head.
He started off by saying that the skit I was in ment more to me. I didn't understand what he meant at first, till he continued on. He says I should stop trying to be someone else I'm not. Trying to be someone else I'm not? I've never actually thought of that before. Then I realized, yeah, although I didn't realize it, I'm been living to please, been trying to do all sorts of things just so I'll make others happy, to be a certain way just so they'll be happy, to hide myself, to just please everyone, my family, my friends, everyone. And also I often feel inferior, I'm hardly ever satisfied with myself, I'm not pretty enough, not fit enough, not smart enough. Yeah I DO get that feeling too =P
But he didn't stop there, he also said God knows of my dreams, and He sees them, and somehow He'll open the doors for me.. Dreams, I'm a dreamer. I love to dream, and I dream big. But I never shared my dreams, for they were often laughed at in the past. And somewhere deep inside is just full of hope for these dreams to come true, but somehow through the years, my dreams seem to falter, and it started to seem impossible.
So it's probably time for me to set God as the center of my life once again. For with Him I know, all things are possible =)
I've always wanted to be pick by a speaker from a crowd like that through all those years, and I would never have guessed it'll ever be possible, especially tonight. haha. Thank you God =)
It's late, closing into 3am already. But with these things running through my head, I don't know if I'll be sleeping tonight XD





1 comment:
I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. halter neck wedding dresses!?! Dual SIM Cell Phones Louboutin Shoes pumps christian louboutin. Lace Wedding Dresses
Post a Comment