A to Z
Taggeedd by Saaamm
Tags are starting to overload my blog XD
A. Attached or Single?
Emotionally attached. But single =)
B. Best Friends?
Alex and Yen-Yi =)
C. Cake or pie?
pie! XD or maybe certain cakes.. hehe
D. Day of choice?
a day where I'm free to do whatever I please =D
E. Essential item?
My identity
F. Favorite colour?
blue. duh.
G. Gummy bears or worms?
They're both still gummys. I'll have both X)
H. Hometown ?
Singaporeee
I. Favorite indulgence?
foooddd
J. January or July?
April! XD
K. Kids?
What about them? =)
L. Life isn’t complete without?
my soouull =D
M. Marriage date?
XD
N. Number of brothers and sisters?
one brotheerr
O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples!
P. Phobias?
stop asking about my fears lah. bleh
Q. Quotes?
Laugh when nothing's funny.
Dance when there's no music.
Sing when you can't.
Smile when you have no reason to.
Make life worth living.
R. Reasons to smile?
everything =)
S. Season of choice?
It's always summer here. though, I love fall and winter =)
T. Tag 5 people
You! yes you reading this! You better do this tag now before I hunt you down X)
U. Unknown fact about me?
I'm actually a rather shy person. Though I don't like showing it =)
V. Vegetable?
Spinach. and other of which names I can't recall
W. Worst habit?
Being forgetful, blur and annoying =)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
I don't have any broken bones. and I'm not pregnant lah!
Y. Your favorite type of food?
foooddd =)
Z. Zodiac sign?
Aries or Taurus. It's different in different magazines and papers. But they both have horns which are cool X)
There. I'm done. wee~!





No comments:
Post a Comment