Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What About Now?

Ok so a couple of events happened in the past few days.

On Thursday, I went to Esplanade, Singapore to catch Avenue Q the musical.



Loved it!! Twisted yet so true. hehe. and rather touching too I must say.
I particularly loved the song "It's a fine, fine line" =)
They're really good too! can even control two puppets at once and their acting were awesome. Looovvveeed it!

Rushed back down to Malaysia on Friday to catch a rehearsal for Sunday's music festival. Caused quite a trouble to Teddy and my brotherr.. soorrryy =(

Worship camp came up next on Saturday all the way till Sunday. We praticed for our upcoming worship rally. Pretty relaxing camp with awesome foooodd =D

Music festival was on Sunday night. It was a chinese music festival lah, so the many bananas in my choir were mostly lost during it XD haha.
Most of the performances were really good. Alot of chinese oprah stuff and all those old old chinese songs la, kept thinking of my dadd. hehe.
There were choirs, bands, and even a small orchestra of violins. I particularly enjoyed this piece composed by Shyh Poh. The song tells the story of the Vietnam war, the effects of war and everything. meaningful indeed. Shyh Poh rocks la XD though there was this really weird song called "Sci-Fi" which was also by him. I didn't get that piece at all. heh

I'm loving the arts =D

No comments: