Monday, November 24, 2008

Ten Ten Teeenn~

Tagged by Ricaa.. She's hot XD

10 weird things, habits and little facts about me.

Rules and regulations:
Each player of this game start off with 10 weird things, habits and little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a post on their own 10 weird things, habits and little known facts as stated in this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

1. I do get "I feel fat" moments =P
2. I love animals of every kind. Even insects. But I hate pests =D
3. I don't normally text people unless they text me.
4. I have a horrible sense of direction. Get lost pretty easily =P
5. It's my lifelong dream to be in an orchestra.
6. I love to bite =) sometimes, I even bite myself XD
7. There's a song I only sing to a person closest to my heart. And currently, I have no one to sing it to anymore =/
8. I think emo is overrated.
9. I have a thing for wings XD
10. I'm too blur and forgetful for my own good =/

I tagg..

Ka kaa
Teddyy
Doryy
Iaan
Jasoonn
Seaan
Mun yeee
Samm
Matthiass
Xin Weii

=)

I need to pee XD

No comments: