Dum Dum Dee Da
Got tagged again, by doggie Matthias =)
1. What's your most favourite colour?
- BLUUEE!
2. Who is the most important to you?
- aiya.. you all should already know la by now
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- I'm not stupid X)
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- I guess so. hee
5. How many babies you want?
- eww.. babies XD
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- somewhere over the rainbooowww~
7. What is your goal for this year?
- GOAL! not playing football la.. hehe
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- I believe in true love =)
9. Do you think that the person who tag you,like to play kidnapping?
- Matthias kidnapping me? HAHA XD
10. What are you really afraid of?
- dowan tell you!
11. What is your bad habit?
- being forgetful, blur, and annoying. heh
12. Do u have a secret crush?
- I don't crush things secretly =)
13. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- be gaaayy!! XD
14. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
- thinggss =)
15. Who da man?
- me da man! XD
Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 15 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
I ttaaaaggg..
any blog celokers out there lah. hehe





No comments:
Post a Comment